TOM CORRAO ON DRUMS AT THE FOLLOWING SHOWS:
- Saturday Feb 7th 2015, 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Interview and Live Performance with Tom Jackson at WLUW radio 88.7 FM
- Saturday Feb 7th 2015, 6:00 p.m. Heaven on Seventh 224 S. Main Street, Naperville, IL
- Friday Feb 13th 2015, 9:00 p.m. Peggy Kinnanes 8 North Vail, Arlington Heights, IL
- Saturday Feb 14th 2015 Chicago Mardi Gras Society ]Chicago, IL
- Tuesday Feb 17th 2015, 7:00 p.m. Chuck’s Southern Comfort Cafe 8025 S. Cass Ave, Darien, IL
- Saturday Feb 28th 2015 Mardi Gras Party First United Methodist Church Park Ridge, IL
- Saturday Apr 11th 2015, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.Blue Chip Casino 777 Blue Chip Drive, Michigan City, IN
- Saturday May 2nd 2015, 11:00 a.m. Earth Day Celebration Park Ridge IL – Park District
- Sunday Aug 16th 2015, 1:00 – 5:30 p.m.Capannari’s Sunday Concert in the Park 10 S. Pine, Mt. Prospect, IL With special guest “Blue Moon with drum student Timmy Bolt on Drums
- Key Lime Cove, in Gurnee Ill. for “CInco De Mayo” with The Mexican Folkloric Ballet and Los Flamencos Gypsy Ballet…May 5 at 7-8pm
- Monastero’s Ristorante, 3935 west Devon Avenue: January 24, 6:30-9:30pm, January 30 6:30-9:30pm, February 27 6:30-9:30
- Singing weekly in the 9:30 and 11am services at Fourth Presbyterian Church on Chestnut Road and Michigan Avenue.
- Singing in performances of Tannhauser with the Lyric Opera of Chicago as a Chorister February 9 at 6pm, February 14 at 6m, Feb 18 at 6om, Feb 22 at 1pm, Feb 26 at 6pm, March 2 at 6pm, and March 6 at 6pm.
- Performing at Bistro Chen’s in Arlington Heights, Ill. January 30 and February 27. He sings and plays guitar, keyboards, mandolin, and Harmonica.
Gabriel Hwang AT THE FOLLOWING SHOWS:
- March 6th 2015 at 2:30pm. Morton College 3801 S. Central Ave., in Cicero, Illinois 60804
- May 8th 2015 at 7:30 pm Main Conductor of the Morton College Orchestra