See the Arlington School of Music in Action!
- Key Lime Cove, in Gurnee Ill. for “CInco De Mayo” with The Mexican Folkloric Ballet and Los Flamencos Gypsy Ballet…May 5 at 7-8pm
- Monastero’s Ristorante, 3935 west Devon Avenue: January 24, 6:30-9:30pm, January 30 6:30-9:30pm, February 27 6:30-9:30
- Singing weekly in the 9:30 and 11am services at Fourth Presbyterian Church on Chestnut Road and Michigan Avenue.
- Singing in performances of Tannhauser with the Lyric Opera of Chicago as a Chorister February 9 at 6pm, February 14 at 6m, Feb 18 at 6om, Feb 22 at 1pm, Feb 26 at 6pm, March 2 at 6pm, and March 6 at 6pm.
- Performing at Bistro Chen’s in Arlington Heights, Ill. January 30 and February 27. He sings and plays guitar, keyboards, mandolin, and Harmonica.
Gabriel Hwang AT THE FOLLOWING SHOWS:
- March 6th 2015 at 2:30pm. Morton College 3801 S. Central Ave., in Cicero, Illinois 60804
- May 8th 2015 at 7:30 pm Main Conductor of the Morton College Orchestra