At the Arlington School of Music, A Division of Arlington Institute of Music and Performing Arts®, we offer private music instruction for people of all ages in a beautiful environment conducive to learning. Your lesson will be conducted in one of our large studios. Our Victorian windows let in ample natural sunlight which give and open and spacious feel to the rooms. Every studio is also equipped with a grand piano, and each of our instructors is a concert performer. By being able to lend this level of expertise and professionalism, your instruction is guaranteed to be second-to-none!
- Piano and Keyboard
- Guitar Lessons (Classical, Acoustic, Folk, Rock, and Flamenco)
- Violin and String Instruments
- Violin and Viola
- Brass and Woodwind Instruments
- Voice Technique and Performance Skills in These Styles:
- Choral Technique
- Pop & CCM (Contemporary Commercial Music)
- Contemporary Christian
- Bagpipes: Taught by William Kissane of Chicago’s Emerald Bagpipe and Drum Core Society
In addition, our Percussion and Drum Set Clinics with Michael Tooles and Tom Corrao are available on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as instruction on the bagpipes through the Emerald Society Bagpipe and Drum Corps of Chicago.
To prepare our students for the professional music world, we also have biannual recitals. Check our site often for dates and times; upcoming events can be found by visiting our Recitals page.